-
April 23rd, 2005, 11:07 PM
#1
Inactive Member
<font color="royalblue"> has a body tag : MADE IN GERMANY FOR THE PLEASANT COMPANY 1986 ??
I thought she came along later than that - actually i dont know WHEN she was introduced...can anyone enlighten me ???
TIA </font>
<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ February 12, 2007 03:54 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font></font>
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ February 12, 2007 03:55 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
-
April 23rd, 2005, 11:09 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Felicity was introduced in 1991.
-
April 23rd, 2005, 11:10 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes, I have one that has that exact body tag. She was purchased second hand, so I have no idea of the year she was purchased from AG originally. I have some pics in one of my albums if you'd like to see them.
-
April 23rd, 2005, 11:13 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Supposedly there were some "prototype" Felicity dolls that were made up prior to her 1991 release. Now, I don't know if the ones with this 1986 body tag are those are not. I don't think so, but I have no idea why some would have it and others don't.
-
April 23rd, 2005, 11:17 PM
#5
Inactive Member
<font color="royalblue"> Ive seen them come up a few times on ebay, and theres one on there now, and i "thought" she wasnt introduced till later - but the prototype theory would make sense i guess.
Do the 1986 ones have the bright red hair too ?? </font>
-
April 23rd, 2005, 11:18 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I saw a prototype Felicity from '86 on Ebay and she looked pretty much the same to me.
-
April 23rd, 2005, 11:49 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Mine that is marked 1986 has red hair, but not what I would call the "bright" red hair. Here is a link to my album with the comparison pics between the 1986 and another PM Felicity doll. Start at picture 25 and work back to about 20.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2131967099
I don't know the year on the other one either, but her hair is a "brighter" red than the 1986.
-
April 23rd, 2005, 11:51 PM
#8
Inactive Member
My Felicity is from 1993. I don't think she has a body tag (not 100% sure on that), but her clothing is tagged 1986. So, perhaps she was copyrighted in 1986 and dolls for the next few years had that date (the copyright date) rather than a production or introduction date.
- Becca
-
April 23rd, 2005, 11:54 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Oh and both of my PM Felicity's have a 1993 tag on their clothes.
-
April 24th, 2005, 12:01 AM
#10
Inactive Member
<font color="royalblue"> Thanks so much for all the help !! Ive found a few more 1986 felicitys on ebay, and now some have the spit-curls and some dont !! Maaaaan, this is frustrating !!
Okay, so if i want one with the bright red hair, what year would i be looking for, OR does that one NOT have a body tag ??
TIA again.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks